Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Figured I'd give this a try

So I'm currently unemployed and between looking for jobs and getting rejected for jobs, I get kind of bored during the day... Figured I'd give blogging another shot to try to keep myself occupied and hopefully stop me from thinking about how much being unemployed stinks.

I'm a huge reader (mostly only chicklit) so I thought I'd try out reviewing books I've read.  I tend to read about 4-5 books, sometimes more, in a week so this should fill up pretty fast!  I'm undecided if I want to try to review books I've already read, I might read them again to freshen my memory before blogging about them.  I have hundreds of books on my bookshelves and also hundreds on my kindle.  Let the fun begin!


I'll have three reviews up today, only because I've finished three books since Friday and they're all still fresh in my mind ;)  After that, my posts will be a few days apart unless I'm really into it and stay up all night reading!


ps, idk why it's called dreamie-eyes but I initially created this account several years ago so I'm sticking with it haha

No comments: